INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA of users consulting the website www.telecontrol.it, under Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
Through this notice, Telecontrol Vigilanza S.r.l provides the user with all information regarding the processing of personal data carried out through the website www.telecontrol.it
WEBSITE OWNER AND DATA PROCESSING
The Data Controller is Telecontrol S.R.L. (P.IVA 02058850013) located in Rivoli (To) corso Francia 223 10098 – e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Data Protection Officer (DPO) is Lawyer Lorenzo Casavecchia (e-mail: email@example.com ).
The Data Controller is highly committed to the protection of the personal data of website users. You can contact the Data Controller in writing at the above e-mail addresses.
The Data Controller processes the user’s data according to the principle of strict necessity. This website has been configured to minimize data processing, using -when possible- exclusively anonymous data. The processing will be based on the following principles; fairness, lawfulness, transparency, and protection of the user’s privacy and rights.
We guarantee full compliance with the regulations regarding the processing of personal data. And in particular, compliance with the rules of the EU Regulation 2016/679 – General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
TYPE OF DATA COLLECTED
The Controller may collect the following types of personal data:
- through the CONTACTS section: biographical data (first name, last name), contact data (e-mail address, phone number), and any information the user enters in the “message” field;
- through the WORK WITH US section: biographical data (first name, last name, social security number, place, and date of birth, gender), contact information (e-mail address, telephone number, residence and domicile), any information the user enters in the “Notes” field, and the curriculum vitae uploaded by the user.
DATA COLLECTION PURPOSES
Your personal data are collected and processed by the Data Controller for purposes strictly related to the use of www.telecontrol.it, and in particular, in compliance with actions taken. In particular, your user data may be processed: as part of filling out the form on the “CONTACTS” web page to:
– provide feedback to the question or message sent by the user;
– if consent is given, for further marketing purposes: sending commercial communications exclusively concerning the activity of Telecontrol Vigilanza S.r.l.;
As part of filling out the form on the “WORK WITH US” web page, to:
- evaluate the application for a job position submitted by the user;
- contact the user to schedule a job interview;
- insert the user into Telecontrol’s candidate databases.
- be able to submit further work proposals to them for a limited period.
MODE OF DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
The Data Controller collects personal data directly from its users in the manner already set out (through the forms on the “CONTACTS” and “WORK WITH US” web pages.
Personal data are processed mainly in electronic format, and in some cases, paper format, in a manner that allows the identification for the time strictly necessary for its purpose, within the limits of the law.
Data are processed at the Controller’s locations, guaranteeing data security and the correctness of the processing to the user.
FAILURE TO PROVIDE PERSONAL INFORMATION
The submission of personal contact data to the Data Controller (with particular reference to filling in the web page forms “CONTACTS” and “WORK WITH US”), is necessary to allow us to provide feedback to user requests (CONTACTS page) and to evaluate advanced applications (WORK WITH US page). Failure to provide the data indicated with the asterisk symbol (*) to the Data controller will result in a communication failure. As result, the user’s request will not be considered.
The communication to the Data Controller of further data (“message” field on the “CONTACTS” web page) is, on the other hand, optional, and failure to provide it does not entail any consequences for the use of the website and services. Likewise, consent for sending commercial communications for marketing purposes is not mandatory.
In general, the Owner will only retain the user’s data for as long as it is strictly necessary to pursue the intended purpose, to manage the requested service, or until required under legal and contractual obligations.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
Personal data is not transferred abroad to those countries other than those belonging to the European Union, which does not ensure adequate levels of protection of individuals, always in compliance with the regulations provided for the transfer of personal data abroad.
DATA ACCESS AND OTHER RIGHTS
The Owner is committed to ensuring compliance with the rights stipulated in Art. 15 ff. GDPR.
In particular, the user always has the right to:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data concerning them and their communication, as well as to know the purposes of the processing, the categories of data processed, the recipients to whom the data are sent, if possible the period of data retention;
- obtain the integration, rectification, deletion, transformation into an anonymous form or blocking of personal data processed in violation of the law, including those whose storage is not necessary concerning the purposes for which the data were collected or processed;
- obtain the withdrawal of your consent at any time (for this purpose, for example, you can use the ‘unsubscribe’ link in our e-mails or contact us directly);
- obtain the transmission of data to another owner;
- Oppose the processing for legitimate reasons (e.g., for marketing activities).
The user may freely and at any time exercise their rights, provided that they are within the limits of the law, with a request addressed to the Data Controller via the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, to which we will provide an appropriate response.
The user also has the right to file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority.