A full range of solutions to protect your business and what you care most about.
THE CUSTOMIZED SOLUTION FOR YOUR COMPANY
Together will evaluate the most appropriate solution for your company’s characteristics to ensure the security of your assets. Video surveillance systems, fire detection, intrusion detection, access control, security guard services, and security system maintenance are some of the highly customizable technologies and services we offer our clients after a careful risk analysis.
VIDEO SURVEILLANCE SYSTEMS
Video surveillance and video alarm services increase the effectiveness of traditional intrusion detection systems by becoming an indispensable aid in protecting property and people.
The installation of cameras allows the Telecontrol Operations Center to more accurately identify dangerous situations and emergencies and thus activate the correct intervention procedures.
In the event of an alarm, the Operations Center will check the images sent by the CCTV system “remotely,” which will allow an initial assessment. This information will help direct the Security Guards intervening on site (presence of suspicious individuals, presence of smoke, flooding, open doors) and, in case of an actual break-in, will immediately alert the Police.
Telecontrol takes care of the entire process: from analyzing your needs to system design, installation and maintenance, monitoring and connection to the Central Office, alarm management, and patrol intervention.
FIRE DETECTION SYSTEMS
Telecontrol specializes in the professional design and installation of fire detection systems (UNI 9795 – 2010) and their proper maintenance, according to UNI 11224.
The standard for fire-fighting systems, UNI 9795 fixed automated fire detection and alarm signalling systems, requires the installation of an alarm and fault transmission device, connected to an alarm receiving center (ARC) that complies with UNI ENI 54-21 manned 24H. These connections are required for all those installations subject to CPI without direct and continuous control.
Telecontrol can provide support during all phases of system adaptation to fire detection and prevention regulations: design, installation, and periodic system maintenance; connection to the EN 50518-certified Telecontrol Operations Center (ARC); and intervention by qualified personnel.
Telecontrol’s Technical Department conducts continuous research into increasingly innovative products and technologies in fire detection and is responsible for the ongoing training and updating of technical personnel dedicated to installation and maintenance.
INTRUSION DETECTION SYSTEMS
Telecontrol designs and builds intrusion detection systems by relying on high-quality technology product partners that ensure ease of installation and management, a full range of connection peripherals for every need, and the prevention of false alarms.
The intrusion detection systems will be monitored and connected to the Telecontrol Operations Center. In the event of an alarm, will activate all the procedures agreed upon during service activation with the client, contacting the telephone numbers, sending the nearest patrol in the area to the event of a break-in alerting the Police.
The Telecontrol Technical Department carries out continuous research into increasingly innovative products and technologies in the field of intrusion detection and is responsible for ongoing training and updating of technical personnel dedicated to installation and maintenance.
ACCESS CONTROL SYSTEMS
Telecontrol designs and installs access control solutions, assessing the client’s needs and integrating them with the systems already in place.
Telecontrol takes care of the entire process: from system design, installation and maintenance, possible connection and monitoring from the Central Office, and definition and management of procedures agreed with the client.
Telecontrol’s Technical Department conducts continuous research into increasingly innovative products and technologies in the area of access control:
- access to control terminals;
- Presence detection;
- Barriers, turnstiles and gates;
- License plate reading systems
SECURITY SYSTEMS MAINTENANCE
Maintenance is an essential service for having a security system that is always efficient and effective.
Over time, even the performance of the best-performing systems deteriorates, no longer offering assurance of efficiency.
Telecontrol’s security systems maintenance and technical support service meet this need through periodic inspection programs conducted by Telecontrol’s technical staff and specialized technology partners spread throughout the country.
The services offered by Telecontrol are aimed at safeguarding and protecting the client’s public and private property.
The primary services include monitoring and connecting to the Telecontrol Operations Center, patrol intervention in case of alarm, patrol inspection service at client sites, and armed and unarmed stationary service guards.
Monitoring by the Operations Center involves a 24 H on 24 H connection of the system to the Telecontrol monitoring center, where experienced security operators manage reports from the systems installed at the client’s premises (intrusion detection), video surveillance, and fire detection).
This service applies to all types of clients, from large companies and government agencies to banks, shopping centers, stores and private homes.
Upon receipt of an alarm, the Telecontrol Operations Center operator sends patrols with (GPG) Security Guards to the protected site and activates all the procedures agreed upon with the client during service activation ( number contact, site contact) and, in case of a break-in immediately alerts the police.
Inspection service (or patrolling) consists of night or daytime inspections conducted outside and/or inside client properties; visits are made each day according to a different schedule to prevent perpetrators from predicting daily operations.
Armed or unarmed surveillance by Security Guards or Logistics Operators consists of a fixed guard at the client’s site where Telecontrol personnel will carry out tasks agreed upon with the client, such as a car or pedestrian entry/exit control, body temperature measurement, and payment checkout control.
For companies needing Reception services, Telecontrol can provide selected and trained staff.
Solution Implementation: Telecontrol will take care of the overall implementation of security solutions identified with the client:
- Installation and maintenance of systems (security alarm, video surveillance, fire alarm, access control);
- Establishment of clear and effective procedures for the management of systems and services related to the Operations Monitoring Center (ARC);
- Definition, enforcement, and control of procedures applied at the client site by Telecontrol personnel (armed guards, unarmed personnel, and technical personnel);
HOW DO WE ENSURE THE SECURITY OF YOUR BUSINESS?
Our working methodology is based on a consultative approach to security. Telecontrol’s specialized staff can support and guide clients in understanding their security needs, assessing the level of risk exposure of their sites, and defining effective mitigation and management plans for existing vulnerabilities.
- Through an initial Assessment, the main areas of risk and areas for improvement are identified concerning the security systems already in place at the client’s site;
- A Risk Analysis document will then be prepared where risks are mapped, described and categorized by type and level of severity:
- Operational risks related to the physical protection of the site and operational activities therein;
- Compliance risks arising from legislation, regulations, contractual commitments;
- Other risks related to privacy, safety, cyber, environmental.
- Security Solution Design: understanding the different risks to which the business is exposed is the basis for identifying and implementing the corrective and preventive actions to be implemented (Mitigation). Solution development is conducted by Telecontrol Technical Department Engineers specializing in Security, who are constantly evaluated by the client. The goal will be to reduce risk and raise the level of security while respecting client budgets and investments already made.
Solution Realization: Telecontrol will take care of the complete implementation of the security solution identified with the client:
- Installation and maintenance of systems (“anti-intrusion, video surveillance, fire prevention, access control”);
- Establishment of clear and effective procedures for the management of systems and services related to the Monitoring center correlated to the Operations Center (ARC);
- Definition, enforcement, and control of procedures applied at the client site by Telecontrol personnel (armed guards, unarmed personnel, and technical personnel).